The presence of fish in the pond is acceptable and desirable to the owners, but is not required, and determining the purity of water. In addition, any interior design or landscape can give a boost to due to the reservoir. For living in the pond need a more hardy breed of fish than the aquarium. There are breeds that are most suitable for pond. At their selection it is necessary to consider following features:
– number of fish determined by the size of your pond the following calculation: for every 0.5 sqm of the pond not more than 2.5 cm of body length of fish. It is recommended to buy fish no longer than 10cm.
– fish are able to produce their own food in the pond, so they must not be overfeed. Feed them in spring and summer. You can safely take a break in feeding to the time of departure on vacation. For feeding one should use food floating on the surface, it remains necessary to remove from the water.
– the main causes of death of fishes are the pond overpopulation, disease, and insects such as larvae of dragonflies, water beetles, grabiak. Continue reading
In honor of the coming of the pores of the holidays we offer to your attention a selection of interesting facts about the Black sea.
The first mention of the Black sea are found in documents relating to the V century BC. It is on the Black sea, Jason and the Argonauts went to Colchis for the Golden fleece.
1. The ancient Greek name of the sea — Pont Aksinsky (gr. Ἄξενος Πόντος), meaning “Inhospitable sea”. It is assumed that the sea was named so because of difficulties with navigation. Later, after a successful exploration of the coast by Greek colonists, the sea became known as the Pontus Euxinus (gr. Εὔξενος Πόντος, “Hospitable sea”). Romanian Black sea Marea Neagră is called.
2. A characteristic feature of the Black sea is complete (except some bacteria) absence of life at depths greater than 150-200 m. the fact that the deep layers of the Black sea is saturated with hydrogen sulphide.
3. In the scheme of currents of the Black sea there are two huge closed cycle with a wavelength of 350-400 km In honor of oceanographer Nikolai Knipovich, who first described this scheme, it was called the “Glasses of the Knipovich” Continue reading
Fish is one of the most valuable dietary products, which today are in great demand among the population. Especially popular meat of sea and ocean fish, which is a lot of healthy fats, acids and vitamins needed by human body for proper functioning. In marine fish there are many such nutrients as potassium, calcium, phosphorus, sodium, iodine, fluorine.
On the market today, you can find quite a large range of marine fish, which is represented by such species as mackerel, horse mackerel, poutassou, tuna, anchovy…
All of this production comes to us frozen, so buying fish in the market or in the shop must follow the basic rules, if neglected, can be expensive.
1. The product must not have any other flavors, except for specific fish smell with a hint of iodine and seaweed.
2. It is impossible to prevent the appearance of mucus on the skin of the fish.
3. The surface should be smooth, transparent, without traces of blows. Continue reading